Structure and syllabus ARCHED
Structure for the ARCHED TEST
The admission test, for the Academic year 2021/2022, to acceding the First and Second cycle degree programmes, – Architecture, Building Engineering- Architecture – is structured as required by the Ministerial Decree.
ARCHED TEST consists of 40 questions with 5 response options (just one is correct) on these subjects:
• GENERAL KNOWLEDGE – 8 questions – 15 minutes
• LOGICAL REASONING – 6 questions – 10 minutes
• HISTORY – 12 questions – 20 minutes
• DRAWING and REPRESENTATION – 6 questions – 10 minutes
• MATHS and PHYSICS – 8 questions – 15 minutes
ARCHED TEST lasts seventy (70) minuts.
Time available is restricted for each section, that is students have a certain amount of time (and no more than that) for each section; students can move to the following section even if there is some time left in the current section.
Evaluation of the ARCHED TEST
Read the subjects that dealt in the ARCHED test and you should get ready on
The maximum score a student can get is 60 (sixty) points, according to the following criteria:
- +1,5 points for each correct answer
- – 0,4 (minus 0,4) points for each wrong answer
- 0 points for each not-given answer
If you want to enroll on an Architecture, Building Engineering- Architecture degree courses, we suggest you consult your University web site to get and learn the correct admission procedure and the required admission test.
More info about the ARCHED TEST are available here.