Registering in TOLC at university
How to book a TOLC at university?
1)Check the dates in the “on site” mode:
- click on the Available dates of the TOLC window of your interest
- click on the mode column to display the available dates for the in-person tests (if available at that time)
- before booking, choose a date compatible with the deadlines specified in the admission notice for the course of studies of your interest, even if it is organised by a university location other than the one where you wish to continue your studies.
2) Log in your account in the CISIA test reserved area and choose TOLC on site:
- read and accept the TOLC Participants Regulations 2022
- read and accept the terms and conditions of service
- choose your method of payment for the 30 euros fee. You may choose to pay by credit card, or MAV bank wire transfer (prepaid or reloadable cards are NOT accepted)
- select from the drop-down menu the region where you wish to take the TOLC (this may be a different region from the one where the university you wish to attend is located)
- choose the city/location where you wish to take the test
- choose the test date (you will only see the TOLC dates available for open registration)
- specify – for statistical purposes only – in which university degree course you would like to enrol (this information is non-binding).
Once you have booked your TOLC all’università test, the payment and booking receipt (which you can download from the Booking Management section) will state:
- test date
- classroom access time
- TOLC location
Attention! On the day of your test, you will need to bring a valid ID document and receipt of your payment.
Remember that booking and taking a TOLC does not mean enrolling in the university degree course. You must always read and meet the deadlines and procedures detailed in the admission notice to gain access to the course of your interest.
Making available TOLC tests to be taken in person is at the discretion of the university.
Dates are managed directly by the universities, so we cannot guarantee that there are dates for in-person tests available near you or for the TOLC of your interest.
The location you choose to take your TOLC at university is not binding:
- you can register for an open TOLC date in any location, even if you wish to study elsewhere later on
- you can use the result of your test to access all the university degree courses in Italy that accept the same TOLC type.
For more information on the test procedure, visit the page on your TOLC test day.